Dr. Hauschka Facial Steam Bath stimulates the blood circulation. Encourages the skin's detoxification processes. Moisture and warmth open the pores and loosen blackheads prior to application of Cleansing Clay mask. Herbal extracts disinfect and soothe the skin.
- Problem skin should have a steam treatment once a week; other skin conditions should be treated once a month.
- Fill a bowl with hot water. Depending on the size of the bowl, add up to 2 tablespoons of Dr. Hauschka Facial Steam Bath. If you are using a facial sauna, adding 1 teaspoon to the water is sufficient.
- Apply Eye Contour Day Balm to your eyelids and Lip Balm to your lips, protecting the sensitive skin around these areas.
- Lean over the bowl and cover your head with a towel.
- Only steam your face for five minutes when you first begin to use Facial Steam Bath, but this can gradually be extended to ten minutes. Very sensitive skin should not exceed five minutes.
- Immediately after steaming your face, apply the previously prepared Cleansing Clay Mask onto your moist skin.
Hints and tips:
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Steam Bath should be used in conjunction with the Cleansing Clay Mask as the two preparations complement each other.
- Facial Steam Bath contains herbal extracts and may have a sediment at the bottom of the bottle - this is harmless, just shake the bottle gently to put the sediment back into suspension before using it.
- If you have very sensitive skin on your cheeks, then you should apply some Rose Day Cream for extra protection.
Water/Aqua, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract.