Green Beauty Bible Awards Winner.
Eyebright, Anthyllis and Chamomile extracts soothe sore, reddened, overtired eyes; refreshing and resting any eye irritations, bringing relief to those with eye strain and allergy sufferers.
- Dr. Hauschka Eye Solace freshens and soothes tired, sore, burning eyes.
- Refreshes and soothes irritation caused by hay fever, allergies, colds, exposure to smoke and computers.
- Use Dr. Hauschka Eye Solace as a compress. Make sure that all the liquid is at the bottom of the ampoule, then simply twist off the top.
- Empty the contents onto one of the supplied cosmetic eye-pads, separate the pad in two and place over each closed eyelid. Allow the preparation to work for 10 minutes.
Hints and tips:
- If you suffer badly from hay fever with itching and streaming eyes, why not take a couple of eye-pads and ampoules with you to use during the day? (Eye Contour Day Balm will also soothe your eyes.)
- Try using them in the evening to refresh your eyes if you have to go out again after a long day.
- If you have a headache (caused by too much driving, too much sun, too much stress etc) try resting for 10 minutes with Eye Solace pads on your eyes.
Water/Aqua, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol.