The delicate skin around the eyes is soothed, toned and strengthened with Dr. Hauschka Eye Contour Day Balm containing special plant extracts and oils. Use in the mornings after moisturising.
- Dr. Hauschka Eye Contour Day Balm helps maintain the tone and elasticity of the eyelids.
- Soothes away irritations in the eye area, for example hay fever, after exposure to smoky atmosphere.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes, then remove any excess remaining by pressing a paper tissue onto the eyelid and then "peeling" it away.
- Use Dr. Hauschka Eye Contour Day Balm in the morning after cleansing and moisturising.
- Use a very small amount only and warm it between your fingertips - this makes it easier to apply.
Hints and tips:
- Apply Dr. Hauschka Eye Contour Day Balm before steaming your face and treating yourself to a sauna, to protect the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Eye Contour Day Balm should not be used at night time. The skin uses this time to excrete toxins, and Dr. Hauschka recommend that no creamy substances should therefore be applied.
- Use Cleansing Milk to remove make-up by applying with a moist cotton wool ball, then wiping out across the eye. Repeat until make-up is removed.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Silk/Serica Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Lecithin.