Dr. Hauschka Heroes – 2012.
A beneficial approach to healthy facial skin care is to use Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream, with its mild and very effective action.
- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream is a Dr. Hauschka 2011 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- A very important core product in the Dr. Hauschka facial skin care range.
- Deep cleansing.
- Maintains the pH balance so that the acidic barrier protecting your skin is not broken down.
- Maintains and supports the skin's natural moisture level.
Water/Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Meal, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Algin.
- Use Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream morning and evening.
- Mix Cleansing Cream to a smooth paste by adding water in your hands and apply thinly to warm, damp skin.
- Work in gently using a pressing, rolling motion.
- Rinse off using warm water and finish with a cool muslin compress.
Hints and tips:
- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream has grains of nut in it but it is NOT an exfoliant, and you must not scrub with the product. Scrubbing only tears off skin cells that may not yet be ready to come off, thus encouraging sensitivity and other adverse reactions. The Cleansing Cream encourages the skin cells to slough off more effectively, so your skin still glows and looks healthy without needing to rub. Enjoy the rhythmical pressing and lifting movement!
- Use plenty of warm water to make sure it is properly rinsed off. Add Lemon Bath to the water in the morning and Lavender Bath in the evening to uplift or relax you.
- Be careful when using Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream around the eyes. If you are wearing quite a lot of make-up around your eyes, then use a little Cleansing Milk on damp cotton wool to remove it first.