Light up your skin with this instant complexion enhancing moisturiser inspired by Dr. Brandt’s in-office ruby laser procedure. Formulated with skin illuminators, optical diffusers and micronized ruby crystals to transform light into energy providing a smoother, more even look and a healthy glowing complexion.
- Regulates water flow through cell membranes, balancing skin’s natural hydro content & preventing dehydration
- Counteracts inflammation to help reduce redness & irritation while protecting skin against oxidative stress
- Increases cellular renewal rate making skin appear softer and feel noticeably smoother
Who can use it?
Most skin types, except those with rosacea, excessive dryness and sensitivities
What does it do?
- Boosts skin’s ability to reflect light promoting radiance & glow
- Improves skin texture & tone
- Diffuses light to help minimise the look of lines and wrinkles
- Restores optimal hydration
- Ruby Crystal Complex: Micro-crystallized powder derived from ruby crystals combined with skin illuminators & optical diffusers
- Hydra-Balance: Synergistic combination of phospholipids, citrus honey and pectin
- Oliveactive (Maslinic Acid): Anti-inflammatory & Anti-oxidant derived from the pulp of the olive fruit
- Retinol: Long term time-release retinol
After cleansing, apply on skin. Use daily. When using Dr. Brandt Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme, it is very important to use daily UV protection while avoiding excessive sun exposure. This product should not be used in conjunction with other exfoliating products. Please refer to product insert for detailed information about using Retinol based products. Due to the presence of retinol this product may change in colour over time.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, Triheptanoin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isoamyl Laurate, Ci77891, Shea Butter Esters, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Ruby Powder, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lecithin, Betaine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci77491, Citrus Nobilis Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-3-Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Maslinic Acid,Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Honey, Pectin, Phospholipids, Retinol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Heliantus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alumina, Sodium Phytate, Glycine Soya Sterols, Phenylpropanol, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica