Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream is an anti-ageing treatment containing technology to boost the skins natural functions: day after day, the facial contour are redefined, the skin appears smoother and the complexion is even and radiant.
Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream is a morning cream idea for all skins with a tendency to dryness. It works to correct wrinkles and increase the skins firmness while restoring radiance. For lasting firmer skin, smoothed wrinkles and fine lines, redefined facial contours, and a radiant and even complexion.
- Firms and smooths.
- Stimulates and tones.
Experience De L'Age – 40+
This range is working on 3 actions: Wrinkle Correction, Firmness and Radiance. These signs are more visible on the face and neck area. Decleor use their Patch Effect Technology to work on the wrinkle correction and firmness. The patch effect acts like an invisible web over the skins surface and it locks in moisture, it also slowly releases the anti-ageing ingredients into the skin continually for 8-10 hours. These ingredients act like new springs in an old mattress, they bring the plumpness back to the skin and the spring back the wrinkles so they are not so apparent. In this range there is a light diffusing pigment which diffuses light away from dull areas, which makes the skin look fresh and youthful.
In the morning, apply Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream to the cleansed face and neck after Decleor Aromessence Iris Timecare Serum.
- Moisturising Microspheres and Wheat Proteins: fill with water, create a long-lasting moisturising micro-patch and fill wrinkles (immediate visual effect).
- Corn Extract: fills wrinkles by increasing the density of the support fibres.
- Saiko Extract firming and plumping.
- Serine: NMF constituent - maintains moisture levels to help prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- Essential Oils of Iris (Concentrate): boosts toning activity.
- Maca Extract: peeling effect for lasting radiance.
- Plum Kernel Oil: containing essential fatty acids - helps to prevent dehydration.