A targeted cream to help correct age spots.
This anti-ageing treatment effectively targets pigment spots caused by ageing, the sun and stress.
DECLÉOR Excellence De L'Age Dark Spot Corrector Concentrate is designed with a precise applicator to directly target areas of concern. Containing a Light Balance Plant Complex with plant extracts to help regulate the skin's pigmentation process. Suitable for all complexions, this concentrate for the face and hands acts on the skin to help:
- Correct and reduce existing pigment spots.
- Combat the appearance of new pigment spots.
- Preserve the skin's transparency and even complexion.
- Pigment spots are visibly reduced and the complexion is even. The skin looks radiant and appears more youthful.
- Vitamin C Derivative.
- Bellis Extract.
- White Grape.
- Divine Grass from Madagascar.
DECLÉOR Excellence De L'Age Dark Spot Corrector Concentrate is suitable for mature skin types.
Excellence De L’Age – 50+
This range is really working with all the concerns that we have at this age:
1. Lipo-Filling Technology: this has a plumping action, it adds volume and density to the features, which have started to sink, and after time the face will look re-shaped.
2. Patch-Effect technology: acts like an invisible web over the skins surface and it locks in moisture, it also slowly releases the anti-ageing ingredients into the skin continually for 8-10 hours.
3. White-Bright Complex: evens out pigmentation and creates radiance to a dull sallow complexion.
4. Cereals: to combat dryness due to the lack of oil being produced.
5. Polyphenols: to combat the irregular sensitive patches and high colouring.
Apply DECLÉOR Excellence De L'Age Dark Spot Corrector Concentrate morning and evening, after using Aromessence Excellence
on the face, focusing on pigment spots using the very precise applicator. Finish by gently massaging with your fingertips.
You can also apply the concentrate directly to dark spots on your hands, and for an enhanced treatment DECLÉOR would recommend applying Aromessence Ongles
before the Dark Spot Corrector Concentrate.