Decleor Excellence De L'Age Regenerating Night Balm is a rapidly absorbed and delicious balm with a unique formula to regenerate the skin deep-down, restoring facial firmness and volume. The complexion is even, the skin is soft, the skin is soft, perfectly nourished and moisturised.
Excellence De L’Age – 50+
This range is really working with all the concerns that we have at this age:
1. Lipo-Filling Technology: this has a plumping action, it adds volume and density to the features, which have started to sink, and after time the face will look re-shaped.
2. Patch-Effect technology: acts like an invisible web over the skins surface and it locks in moisture, it also slowly releases the anti-ageing ingredients into the skin continually for 8-10 hours.
3. White-Bright Complex: evens out pigmentation and creates radiance to a dull sallow complexion.
4. Cereals: to combat dryness due to the lack of oil being produced.
5. Polyphenols: to combat the irregular sensitive patches and high colouring.
In the evening, warm a drop of Decleor Excellence De L'Age Regenerating Night Balm into the palms of your hands, then apply to the cleansed face and neck using light sweeping movements.
- Aurone Extract: helps to maintain facial volume.
- Corn Extract: fills wrinkles by increasing the density of the support fibres.
- Saiko Extract: firms and plumps.
- Serine: NMF constituent - maintains moisture levels to help prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- Inca Inchi Oil: nourishes and boosts the barrier effect.
- Bellis Extract: helps to regulate the pigmentation process.
- White Willow Polyphenols: protect and stimulate the skin to boost its reaction to environmental irritants and help restore its balance.
Unique Cocktail of 4 Essential Oils:
- Iris: boosts toning activity.
- Frankincense: helps to maintain and promote firmness.
- Immortelle: firms.
- Camomile: preventive role in relation to the appearance of dark spots, promotes firmness.
- Shea Butter: protects, reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Essential Extract of Sesame: helps to prevent skin lipid deterioration.