For beautifully bronzed, radiant skin in just one hour.
Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan - Dark has gained cult beauty status since its launch, rocking the tanning market by receiving nothing but rave reviews and winning multiple industry awards.
- Accelerating ingredients mean that this revolutionary, speedy self-tan develops into a rich Cocoa Brown colour in just 1 HOUR.
- Once rinsed off, your tan will last for between 5 and 7 days.
- Signature Tahitian Gardenia scent-NO fake tan pong!
- Moisturising and kind enough to be used on both face and body.
- Easy to apply mousse, fast-drying, non-stick and fades evenly
- Vegetable derived DHA and No Parabens = kind to sensitive skin.
- As always Cocoa Brown tan is brown not orange!
Note: Tan continues to develop after rinsing.
Use Cocoa Brown tanning mitt to apply, wear dark clothing and avoid water while tan is developing.
Wait 1 hour for a dark bronzed glow, 2 hours for an even darker Cocoa Brown Tan and 3 hours for the most intense result, then wash off and resulting tan will last for between 5 and 7 days.
Colour varies between light and dark depending on how long you leave tan on before showering.
The smoother your skin, the better the application, so exfoliate with Cocoa Brown TOUGH STUFF
and moisturise daily in the lead up to your tan application.
- Apply a coat of clear nail polish to nails
- Use an oil free moisturiser to dry areas such as feet, ankles, knees and hands.
- Place a small amount of petroleum jelly through eyebrows. If you have dark circles around your eyes, a little bit of petroleum jelly will stop the tan from further darkening the area.
To ensure your tan looks as natural as possible, leave your face, hands, knees and feet until last and apply product sparingly through these areas. The Cocoa Brown mitt should have just enough tan left after doing the rest of your body, to ensure these areas are lightly bronzed.