This Iron is Cloud Nine's original and most popular straightener.
These are the irons that have got the beauty industry buzzing, and rightly so. Suitable for all hair types, they use state-of-the-art temperature control technology, allowing you to create lots of exciting looks, without having to use searing heat. Whether you want to smooth, flick, curl or straighten your hair, you can - at a lower temperature than you ever thought possible. And the added beauty of less heat? Less damage to your hair.
This is a straightener that’s packed with incredible features. From the simple-to-follow temperature gauge, to the hibernation mode and swivel cord, it has everything you need to make the most of your style. What's more, its unique black plates provide added shine every time you use them.
- Temperature Control Panel: with low, medium and high heat options, plus everything in-between, you can learn to create styles with your irons at lower temperatures. The LED panel gives a clear indication of temperature, and with a simple tap of the button you can raise or lower heat.
- Black Ceramic Plates: the special and mysterious ingredient Cloud Nine have incorporated into them gives your hair added shine and sparkle, each and every time you use your irons.
- Swivel Cord: unique to Cloud Nine - you can enjoy incredible freedom of movement when styling your hair, allowing you to create something wonderful without worry or hassle.
- Heat Guard: as soon as you're finished using your irons, you can clasp them back together, slip on the protective heat guard and allow them to cool down knowing that you've safely left them resting.
- Hibernation Mode: this intelligent sleep technology automatically kicks in when the irons have been switched on, but not used for 30 minutes. When in this mode they'll cool down to 'box temperature'.
- RFID Chip: the state-of-the-art feature allows Cloud Nine to identify each iron with its own unique ID number. This means Cloud Nine can track your iron and monitor it throughout its working life to ensure it's a genuine product only sold through authorised Cloud Nine stockists.
- Dual adaptor: the Cloud Nine iron is supplied with a standard two-pin Euro plug, but have been fitted with a UK three-pin adaptor. Should you wish to use the two-pin Euro plug, simply remove the screw that's positioned between the 3 pins.
- Universal voltage: Cloud Nine irons can be operated with mains voltage ranging from 90v-240v, 50Hz ac, and will automatically adjust themselves to the varying power source.
- 2 Year Warranty: in the unlikely event that a Cloud Nine iron develops a fault, it is covered by a 2 year manufacturing warranty.
- Carry pouch
- Iron Heat guard
- Presentation box