Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test - so accurate, it tells you how many weeks. Over 99% accurate.
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator gives you double confirmation of the result. Its Smart Dual Sensor™ not only tells you in words if you’re pregnant or not, but if you are, it also shows you how many weeks pregnant you are.
With its advanced digital display, there’s no need to interpret lines, giving you the most accurate pregnancy test reading in early pregnancy*.
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator is:
- Over 99% accurate from the day your period is due
- The only test to also tell you the number of weeks since you conceived
- Giving unmistakably clear results
- So sensitive, you can test up to 4 days early**
- Easy to use with its unique hourglass symbol to show you the test is working
- The brand most recommended by doctors***.
How to interpret your results:
Your doctor will calculate your stage of pregnancy based on the first day of your last period. The Conception Indicator tells you how many weeks ago you conceived. Conception occurs approximately 2 weeks before your next period is due.
*Current Medical Research & Opinion, Vol. 24, No. 6, 2008, 1645-1649.
**If you test before your period is due and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant but that your hormone level is still not high enough for the test to detect.
***Research carried out in the UK.
Please note that the image shown may differ to the actual packaging.