Why choose Cleanmarine Krill Oil?
Cleanmarine Krill Oil contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids as Phospholipids which are more easily absorved by the human body than regular fish oils. Delivery as Phospholipids also prevents that fishy after-taste and reflux which is so common with fish oils. Unlike fish oils, Cleanmarine Krill Oil is processed as it is caught, ensuring quality and purity.
Krill are tiny shrimp-like crustaceans that live in our cool, deep oceans. They are the most abundant living organism on the planet. Fished in the pristine waters off Antartica, Cleanmarine Krill Oil is the ideal ethical and sustainable choice for marine sourced EPA/DHA.
- Fast Omega 3 absorption.
- One capsule a day.
- Doesn't repeat like fish oils.
- Ethically fished.
As part of Cleanmarine's commitment to ethical fishing, every batch of Cleanmarine Krill Oil can be traced back to the exact place it was caught - to find out where your Cleanmarine Krill Oil comes from, follow the details included on your packet.
- Heart health.
- Brain function.
Six key differences between Cleanmarine Krill Oil and Fish Oils:
- The Omega 3 from Cleanmarine Krill Oil is easier for the body to absorb than fish oils.
- Cleanmarine Krill Oil is "dose for dose" more effective than fish oils.
- Cleanmarine Krill Oil is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- There is no fishy repeat.
- Contains a natural powerful anti-oxidant - Astaxanthin.
- It is available in small one a day capsules.
Contains shellfish extract (Krill Oil). Check with your doctor before consuming if taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) or if pregnant.
Take 1-2 Cleanmarine Krill Oil capsules daily.
Krill Oil & Glycerin in a gelatine softgel.