Sleek and modern, the Clarisonic Aria Advanced Sonic Facial Cleansing System offers the best of form and function for clean, beautiful looking skin.
The Clarisonic Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second, working with the skin's natural elasticity to thoroughly remove the impurities that come between you and smoother, softer, healthier looking skin.
Key benefits of the Clarisonic Aria Advanced Sonic Facial Cleansing System:
- Cleanses 6X better than manual cleansing**
- Helps reduce appearance of pores, fine lines & wrinkles***
- Cleanses so thoroughly, skin care products absorb better.
- 3 Speeds (Delicate, Universal & Powerful)
- Adjustable T-TIMER
- USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink Charger
- Interchangeable Facial Brush Heads
- 2 Year Warranty.
**Data on file. Instrumental test based on makeup removal. 5 rotations of Clarisonic vs. 5 rotations of manual removal.
***Self-assessment on 36 women after 8 weeks.
Clarisonic Aria Advanced Sonic Facial Cleansing System Includes:
- Clarisonic Aria in Black
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Drying Stand
- Wall Adapter
- USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink charger (fitted with a UK 3-pin plug)
- Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser 30ml
The pLink charger is compatible with 100-240 Volts AC; 50/60 Hz, allowing it to be used worldwide with the appropriate country adapter. If the shape of the plug does not fit the power outlet, use a plug adapter of the proper configuration for the power outlet.
Comes with a 90 day feel and see guarantee and a 2 year warranty.
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
- Remove eye makeup by hand.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. Clarisonic recommend 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds on the nose and chin, and 10 seconds per cheek. Your cleansing brush will automatically shut off after the cleansing cycle.
Note: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.