- Cellex-C Skin Tightening Cream is a pale pink/taupe-coloured, light weight cream that contains a high concentration of the Cellex-C Complex, plus powerful anti-oxidants, required to work best on areas of the face that are prone to develop wrinkles, age spots or sagging skin. Available through physicians and skin care professionals only.
- Contains 17.5% vitamin C in a scientifically formulated combination of hydrolysed and free-form ascorbic acid.
- Hydrolysed ascorbic acid is believed to pass through the cell membrane more readily to facilitate collagen promoting activity.
- Contains Resveratrol — an exceptional free-radical scavenger extracted primarily from mulberries and grapes. Clinical studies show that resveratrol protects collagen through two mechanisms: 1) by inhibiting enzymes that degrade collagen, and 2) by supporting existing collagen structures. The distinctive pale pink/taupe colour is derived from the resveratrol content.
- Contains grape seed extract — a rich source of proanthocyanidins that nutritionally supports the micro-vascular health of the skin by protecting cells within capillaries from free radical damage.
- Contains L-ergothioneine — a natural super anti-oxidant present in tissues subject to high oxidative stress.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of ageing—fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Non-greasy emollient base helps restore a smoother texture and healthy looking glow to the face.
- Helps increase the elasticity and resilience of the skin to greatly reduce the appearance of loose, sagging skin.
- Can be used by women and men with all skin types except oily, acne prone skin.
- Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin can be seen within 4–6 weeks of daily use.
After cleansing and toning, apply Skin Hydration Complex. Once every 24 hours, apply Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Tightening Cream over face, neck and V of chest. Apply moisturiser if required. Within two minutes after application, a slight tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. Initially, you may notice tiny rolls of exfoliated skin, particularly along the jaw line and sides of cheeks. These particles can easily be brushed away with the fingers. The colour of the cream may vary from batch to batch due to crop variations of the grapes from which the resveratrol is extracted.
Avoid hairline and eyebrows, as this cream may cause discolouration, particularly on blond or grey hair. Avoid the eye area. Use Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream for the eye area. This product will darken and effervesce (bubble) with time. This is a natural consequence of the potent activity of ascorbic acid and will not significantly affect the efficacy of the product when used as directed.