- The seemingly miraculous active ingredient in Cellex-C Skin Hydrating Complex is pure hyaluronic acid — one of the most effective moisturising agents ever discovered by medical science. Skin Hydration Complex utilizes natures own incredible moisturiser to improve the smoothness, suppleness and texture of your skin.
- The surface layers of the skin are supported from below by columns of fibres made up mostly of collagen and elastin. This network of fibres form the ‘molecular sponge’ known as connective tissue. The spaces within this sponge are filled with a composition of water, protein complexes and hyaluronic acid. This jelly-like complex is necessary for transportation of essential nutrients from the bloodstream, via the capillary network, to the living cells of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in great abundance in young skin, synovial fluid and other tissues in humans and animals. Over time, oxy radicals, produced mostly through exposure to pollutants and sunlight, degrade and destroy hyaluronic acid. Fifty year olds are estimated to have less than half the hyaluronic acid they had in youth.
- Contains genetically derived hyaluronic acid, not an animal derived substance.
- Contains important amino acids—proline and glycine — known to be important for collagen formation.
- Contains ellagic acid, found naturally in many fruits, and known to suppress lipid peroxidation, helping to inhibit the development of age spots.
- Facilitates better absorption of vitamin C.
- Oil-free, crystal clear gel which instantly gives your skin a silky smooth texture. Ideal for all skin types.
- Skin feels more resilient and extraordinarily smooth to the touch. Perfect base for all types of make-up.
- Restores youthful translucency and buoyancy to the skin.
- Smoother, more radiant looking skin will be noticed in 3–6 weeks.
This product begins its moisturising work beneath the surface of your skin. It is not intended for surface hydration, so you must use an additional moisturiser. During the first two or three weeks, absorbency may be greater for some people than others. Begin by applying Cellex-C Skin Hydrating Complex a little more generously for the first few weeks. Gradually you will notice that the skin no longer absorbs the fluid as quickly. This is a sign that your skin has restored much of its moisture balance. Once this happens, only a small amount of Skin Hydration Complex is required to maintain this as your skin will regulate the intake automatically.
After cleansing and toning, Apply Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum or Serum for Sensitive Skin. If you are using Skin Tightening Cream apply Skin Hydration Complex first. Apply Cellex-C Skin Hydrating Complex (avoid direct contact with eyes.) Follow with a moisturiser.