- Contains 17.5% vitamin C in a scientifically formulated combination of hydrolysed and free-form L-ascorbic acid — the only form of vitamin C that the body can recognise and utilise for collagen production.
- Contains hydrolysed ascorbic acid — an exciting development in cosmetic chemistry because its chemical structure enables it to bypass the normal conversion required by the skin to facilitate entry into the skin cell, where it is utilised to promote collagen synthesis.
- Contains Resveratrol — an exceptional free radical scavenger extracted primarily from mulberries and grapes. Resveratrol is believed to protect collagen through two mechanisms: 1) by inhibiting enzymes that degrade collagen, and 2) by supporting existing collagen structures. The distinctive golden pink colour is derived from the resveratrol content.
- Contains grape seed extract — a rich source of proanthocyanidins, nutritionally supports the micro-vascular health of the skin by protecting cells within capillaries from free radical damage.
- Contains glycine — an important amino acid building block essential for the formation glutathione, part of the skin’s natural anti-oxidant defence system.
- Contains L-ergothioneine — a natural super anti-oxidant present in tissues which are subject to high oxidative stress.
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum contains high levels of L-ascorbic acid — both free-form and hydrolized — coupled with powerful anti-oxidant protection make this formulation the most important skin saving product in your daily skincare regime.
- Regular use may dramatically reduce the visible signs of ageing — fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Can help you look 5 to 10 years younger.
- Helps increase the elasticity and resilience of the skin to greatly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Treated skin will gradually appear firmer and smoother with improved texture, tone and overall radiance.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions — such as sensitivity to sunlight — that may occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum should not be applied more than once every 24 hours. Use only as directed by your physician or skin care professional. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid the eye area. Use Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel or Eye Contour Cream around the eyes. Avoid hairline and eyebrows as the serum may cause discolouration, particularly on blond or grey hair.
After cleansing and toning, apply Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum, followed by Cellex-C Hydra 5 B-Complex. Apply moisturiser if required.