CACI Microlift Electro Buds are unique serum filled cotton buds that have been specifically developed for use with CACI facial toning technology.
Each CACI Microlift Electro Bud contains an instant skin firming serum with conductive properties that enhance the transmission of the electrical impulses delivered by the CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System
Fresh Electro Buds should be inserted into the CACI Microlift handset at the start of the Toning Program and at the start of the Wrinkles Program.
If the Electro Bud tips become dry during treatment simply moisten them by dipping in water. However, if the Electro Buds become worn during treatment they should be replaced with new ones.
1. Hold the CACI Microlift Electro Bud with the coloured ring tip upwards.
2. Bend the coloured ring tip until the tip snaps off.
3. The serum is released and will flow to the opposite bud tip.
4. Once the serum has completely filled the bud tip, insert a bud into each prong of the dual tipped probes.
5. Set appropriate settings on the CACI System and apply to the treatment area.
6. If bud tips become dry, moisten with water or replace.
7. Replace buds if they become worn.
Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Acrylates/Ceteth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract, Serenoa Repens (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Peg-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Disodium Edta, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.