Simply Flawless. Save £5 on bareMinerals Get Started Kits with code KIT5

T&Cs

▲▼

Terms & Conditions

*Offer is valid until midnight (BST) Wednesday 6th August 2014. Use code KIT5 at checkout.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Unique Members Club.

Love Boo Baby Soothing Bottom Butter 50ml

Love Boo 5.0 2 Customer Reviews

Only $15.73

In Stock

This product is out of stock

Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.

Product Information

Love Boo Baby's Soothing Bottom Butter is packed with nature’s goodies to help protect baby’s delicate skin from nappy rash. Active ingredients form a protective layer to help keep irritants away from delicate areas. Cotton seed oil, Tahitian Monoi and lavender oil all work to soothe, moisturise and help keep little bots peachy and free from nappy rash. It also comes in a handy flip top jar helping make nappy changing time stress free.

Soothing Bottom Butter is 99% natural. The other 1% is where Love Boo Baby have used the teeniest amount of preservatives to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere).

Love Boo Baby Soothing Bottom Butter natural and contains no parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, synthetic colours or DEA.

Please note that Love Boo are currently in the process of updating their packaging. The formulation of this product remains the same, but the packaging may vary slightly to the image shown whilst these changes take place.
Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olus oil,Lanolin Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Castor Isostearate Succinate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/ Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Gossipyium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba, Parfum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

2 Customer Reviews

++
Excellent 24/06/13

Very good product.

+
Good 07/01/13

The cream is good and doesn't have an overpowering scent like some nappy creams. The tube it comes in is terrible, its really hard to squeeze the cream out, you need two hands for it which isn't very good when you are changing a nappy! Change the packaging and it would be an excellent product.

Show All Reviews

Ratings Guide Read about our product rating system

++  Excellent
+  Good
-  Poor
--  Bad