Available for a limited time only. Shipping restrictions apply. Offer excludes Stila fragrances.

Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or code, including our Unique Members Club. 

Free Worldwide Delivery on all orders over $15
All Your Beauty Favourites 1000s of products, 100s of brands
Free Samples make your selection at checkout
Exclusive Advice tips from leading beauty experts

Love Boo Baby Soft & Splashy Bubbles 250ml

Love Boo 5.0 3 Customer Reviews

Only $12.88

In Stock

This product is out of stock

Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.

Product Information

Love Boo Baby put only kind and soothing ingredients into your baby’s bubbles: Tahitian Monoi, from Tiare blossoms to hydrate and protect, marshmallow plant extract to moisturise and oats to gently cleanse. With added olive oil, coconut oil and chamomile it leaves baby’s skin soft and silky smooth. Suitable for the most sensitive little dumplings... And so yummy that you'll want to use them too!

Soft & Splashy Bubbles are 99% natural. The other 1% is where Love Boo Baby have used the teeniest amount of preservatives to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere).

Love Boo Baby Soft & Splashy Bubble is 99% natural and contains no parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, synthetic colours or DEA.

Please note that Love Boo are currently in the process of updating their packaging. The formulation of this product remains the same, but the packaging may vary slightly to the image shown whilst these changes take place.

Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Olive Oil, Peg-7 Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids Lauryl Betaine, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Althea Officinalis (marshmallow) Root Extract Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract (tahitian monoi), Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolonone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid.

3 Customer Reviews

Excellent 20/09/13

Both mummy and baby love it.

Good 30/04/13

Lots of bubbles, however disappointed that there are still some forms of SLS used! Baby is happy with it!

Good 30/08/12

Good price, quickly delivered.

Show All Reviews

Ratings Guide Read about our product rating system

++  Excellent
+  Good
-  Poor
--  Bad