Bio-Kult is a unique multispecies, multistrain probiotic with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria.
This means that Bio-Kult can deliver high concentrations of beneficial bacteria to the colonisation sites in the gut – and therefore be able to help a more diverse range of digestive disorders.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are micro-encapsulated during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics
Bio-Kult is completely safe, has no contraindications and carries no risk of overdose.
Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
Minimum 2 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion probiotic microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram).
Store in a cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Guidelines for general use:* take 1 - 2 Bio-Kult capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- If you are taking antibiotics: take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completition of the antibiotic course.
- For travellers: 1 week before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 1 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children: children under 12 - half adult dose.
*Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Probiotic cultures (Bacillus subtilis PXN 21, Bifidobacterium spp. (B. bifidum PXN 23, B. breve PXN 25, B. infantis PXN 27, B. longum PXN 30), Lactobacillus spp. (L. acidophilus PXN 35, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, L. casei PXN 37, L. plantarum PXN 47, L. rhamnosus PXN 54, L. helveticus PXN 45, L. salivarius PXN 57), Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66), Cellulose (bulking agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).