Vitamins, Minerals & Guarana.
Need stimulation? Berocca Boost can help. That's because it contains Guarana, a plant extract with natural caffeine, which can help people feel more awake and alert.
Berocca Boost also has a healthy formula of B & C vitamins and minerals. These include micronutrients that the body doesn't normally store, so we all need to replace them on a regular basis. And because Berocca Boost comes in a handy, effervescent tablet, it's convenient for people with demanding lifestyles. No hassle, no mess, just great Berocca Boost taste.
Guarana - natural stimulation:
It's funny how nature comes up with good ideas. For centuries, people in the Amazon rainforest region have used the berries of the Guarana plant to improve accuracy and concentration. That's because they contain Guaranine, a natural form of caffeine, and one of the key ingredients in Berocca Boost.
It's good to know that with added multivitamins and minerals, Berocca Boost also helps top-up the micronutrients you need to keep healthy. And unlike a lot of caffeinated soft drinks, it's free from sugar and artificial preservatives - so if you need a hand to keep your edge, it's a great way to stay sharp.
What's in Berocca Boost?
Everyone likes metabolising (Berocca promise that's nothing mucky). Or in simple terms, getting the most from your body's chemical activity – the way it uses food, breaks down nutrients, and keeps you at your best. Here's how the components in Berocca Boost can give you a kick:
- Help you release and use energy from food – so they're a great way to support vitality
- Help your nervous system carry information to and from the brain
- Unused B vitamins aren't stored in the body, so you need a regular supply to stay healthy
- Good sources include unprocessed foods like wholegrains, beans, meat, and Berocca Boost.
- Supports a healthy immune system, keeping you at your best
- Helps your body absorb iron from food
- Helps keep your skin, teeth, and gums healthy
- Unused vitamin C isn't stored in the body, so you need a regular supply to stay healthy
- Good sources include blackcurrants, red peppers, sprouts, and Berocca Boost.
- Is essential to all known organisms, supporting the basic chemistry of life
Works with B vitamins to help your body release energy from food, and keep your nervous system and muscles fighting fit
- Remember strips of magnesium metal from your old school science lab? They were the ones that burned bright white. (And were inedible, funnily enough.)
- Helps your immune system stay healthy
- Is important for male reproductive health
- And it's vital to DNA synthesis (which sounds really cool - and you can even tell people you're doing it right now.)
- Good sources include red meat, beans and nuts, and Berocca Boost.
Citric acid, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Magnesium sulphate, Sorbitol, Calcium carbonate, Guarana seeds dry extract, Magnesium carbonate, Flavouring (Acerola flavour), Colour (Beet red), Mannitol, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Sodium Carbonate, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesfulfame K), Zinc (Zinc citrate trihydrate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic acid (Calcium Pantotenate), Antifoaming agent (Dub hydrolub), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin sodium phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Maltodextrin, Antifoaming agent (Polysorbate 60), Folic acid (Pterylmonoglutamic acid), Biotin, Trisodium citrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Berocca Boost Effervescent Tablets contain a source of phenylalanine.
Free from sugar, artificial preservatives, gluten, yeast and lactose.
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.