Bach Rescue Cream is especially beneficial for external traumas and conditions, such as: blows, rashes, chemical burns, bruises, cuts, sprains, dry skin, diaper rash, burns, razor burns and cuts etc.
Bach Rescue Cream can, in emergencies, be substituted if Rescue Remedy drops are not available. It can be applied to the wrist, neck, ankles or other areas with thin skin.
- Crab Apple: Cleansing effect.
- Star of Bethlehem: For physical and mental trauma and shock.
- Clematis: For the tendency to "pass out", and unconsciousness, being 'far away' and not present mentally.
- Cherry Plum: Fear of mind giving way, verge of breakdown, anger.
- Impatiens: For irritability, tension and fidgety.
- Rock Rose: For frozen terror and panic.
Purified water, Cetostearyl alcohol, Apricot kernel oil, Coca seed butter, Glycerin, Cetyl palmitate, Glyceryl, Glyceryl monosterate, PEG-100 stearate, Caprylyl glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-20 stearate, Glyceryl caprylate, Benzyl alcohol.