Used for the AW13/14 and SS14 catwalk creations of House of Holland by Adam Reed and Paul Percival at London Fashion week, BaByliss' first ever straight barrel wand creates gorgeously soft curls and waves. The glossy barrel has a premium titanium finish for added shine and is extra-long to make styling easier on even longer hair.
Using exclusive technology Titanium Ceratherm™ System which combines both premium titanium and ultra-advanced ceramics, heat is instantly transferred into the hair with immediate heat recovery which means styling time is considerably reduced and the finished results last even longer.
Even more kinder to hair, this styler has variable digital temperature control with 11 different settings up to 210˚C to provide enhanced hair protection on all hair types for added styling benefits.
- 34mm straight barrel with extended length for styling even longer hair.
- Premium titanium barrel for faster styling and a flawless finish.
- Ultra-advanced ceramic heaters for constant, regulated temperature control.
- 15 second heat up and instant heat recovery.
- High heat performance up to 210˚C for long-lasting results.
- 11 digital temperature settings for enhanced hair protection on all hair types.
- Auto shut-off for added safety.
- Heat protection glove.
- Heat mat with storage compartment.
- Salon length 2.7m swivel cord for ease of use.
Electrical Voltage: suitable for use worldwide (Multi Voltage). Fitted with a UK 3-pin plug.
2 Customer Reviews
Really easy to use especially if you have thick hair, doesn't take very long to curl all your hair.