Australian Bodycare Any Time Balm is a rich creamy emollient balm for all skin types but especially good for blemished and dry flaking skin
Containing several key active ingredients such as Tea Tree Oil, Bisabolol, Soya and macadamia making the formula unique and effective.
Australian Bodycare Any Time Balm Can be used “any time” and for almost all skin conditions.
Vegan & Vegetarian friendly.
For lips and cuticles – massage a small amount into the lips and around each cuticle
For larger areas - take a small amount of Australian Bodycare Any Time Balm and warm between the fingers to “melt” then apply to any area that needs an intensive moisture attack!!
- Tea Tree Oil 1%: antiseptic and antibacterial properties of Tea Tree Oil.
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera: Palm leaf & Palm bud wax - a rich emollient with similar qualities to Beeswax, soft and easily absorbed, leaving the skin silky and moisturised.
- Macademia Ternifolia Seed Oil: - light - medium oil, with a chemical make up similar to the skins natural sebum; Non greasy which makes it the perfect choice for all skin types – it penetrates easily and has a calming soothing action; it also leaves a slight film over the skin to help reduce moisture loss.
- Glycine Soja Sterols from the soy plant: extremely lubricating and emollient also anti – inflammatory and skin conditioning .. Soja Sterols are said to be 3 to 4 times more active than shea butter.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable glycerides: moisturising and emollient full of essential fatty acids which help protect the skin and encourage cell regeneration.
- Bisabolol, primary constituent of Chamomile oil: therefore calming and soothing and increases the microbial activity of the Tea Tree Oil.