Calming and Comforting.
A nourishing blend that works to soothe skin discomfort and maintain a healthy look and feel to dry, irritated skin. German camomile reduces the appearance of redness while supporting the skin’s natural healing process, and evening primrose offers immediate softness and comfort.
Key benefits of Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Face Oil:
- Supports skin’s natural healing process.
- A nourishing blend to soothe dry and irritated skin.
- Anti inflammatory.
Directions for use:
Use Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Face Oil morning and night after cleansing and toning. Massage one to two pumps over face using fingertips, concentrating on lined areas. Apply after serum and before moisturiser.
- German camomile: Superbly effective to soothe, calm, heal and regenerate. Anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, antibiotic and anti-bacterial.
- Evening primrose oil: Rich in essential fatty acids (GLA). Protects, nourishes, anti-inflammatory.
- Ximenia: Highly nourishing, moisturising and revitalising.
- Strawberry seed oil: Rich in fatty acids, helps repair moisture barrier improving smoothness and suppleness.
- Baobab seed oil: Boosts skin lipid content and encourages cell regeneration.