What if I have an allergic reaction to a product?

Very occasionally people have reactions to certain products they haven't used before. Please read the manufacturers’ leaflets which come with most cosmetics and creams to see if they are likely to cause you a problem.

In all cases we recommend you visit your doctor in the first instance. We have a special form that needs to be filled in if you have a reaction to any products. We can then advise the manufactures of the symptoms and problems.

For further information, a copy of the required form or for further assistance please contact us using the form below and we will respond as soon as we can.