Our Web Developers form part of our in-house development team within our Technical Department which we are aiming to be the most talented and successful technical team in Jersey.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be working on a varied range of projects across all aspects of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting and developing desktop, mobile and internal applications
- Following and contributing to internal development procedures and best practices
- Communicating and liaising with other team members to efficiently produce high quality work
- Testing for cross-browser, cross-platform, and / or cross-device compatibility
Skills / Qualifications:
- A good understanding of OO / MVC principals and guidelines
- Experience using industry best practice to create scalable and manageable applications
- Good understanding of API technologies
- Exposure or experience in Agile Project Management would be an advantage
- Proven experience within a similar environment would be advantageous
feelunique.com is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe and one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. After just 7 years of trading, the company's success is unrivalled within the beauty industry. In addition to the fantastic range of products and brands online, feelunique.com also has a hair & beauty salon and 2 beauty stores. Launched in 2005, feelunique.com was founded to meet the increasing requirements of beauty customers to research, review, compare and buy the leading beauty and health products from the comfort of their own home.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Current Vacancies