The Supply Chain Manager will work alongside internal teams, suppliers and third party partners to ensure the effective management of feelunique.com value chain. The primary goals will be to assist deliver a timely, cost effective and customer centric supply chain.
This role will involve travel on a frequent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all third party distribution suppliers, including carriers, warehouses and packaging suppliers
- Actively engage with product suppliers to develop an effective inbound supply chain, including introduction of EDI, a supplier database and ASN's
- Work with buying team to improve product availability, OTIF delivery and supplier compliance, including developing and rolling out a supplier manual
- Work with Buying, Distribution, Finance and Suppliers to develop KPI and service level reporting, use this to drive performance and identify/remedy any potential issues
- Lead/Support implementation of new IT systems WMS, ERP, demand planning etc
- Lead Projects to drive cost reduction, improved efficiency and an improved customer experience
- Support the General Manager and Buying team in contract negotiation
- Work with suppliers on supply chain partnership initiatives such as sampling, sponsored packaging and range initiatives
- Participate in Kaizen/lean projects to deliver efficiency and improve performance throughout the supply chain and warehouse
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as determined by the Operations Director, COO or CEO
Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be an experienced supply chain professional within retail, ideally e-commerce
- Must have managed third parties and understand the supply chain process form end-to-end
- Must have proven project management skills, including developing relationships with suppliers
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be an Excel wizard
- Must have excellent IT Skills, including WMS/ERP and MS Office, and ideally with implementation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a strong work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- At least 4 GCSEs A-C (including English and Math's) or equivalent
feelunique.com is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe and one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. After just 7 years of trading, the company's success is unrivalled within the beauty industry. In addition to the fantastic range of products and brands online, feelunique.com also has a hair & beauty salon and 2 beauty stores. Launched in 2005, feelunique.com was founded to meet the increasing requirements of beauty customers to research, review, compare and buy the leading beauty and health products from the comfort of their own home.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Back to Current Vacancies