The Data Analyst is responsible for proactively undertaking analysis and providing valuable demonstrated data and insight to the Senior Management Team. This position reports directy to the Marketing Director and sits within the Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for core data systems and provide regular reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Where applicable, recommend changes and improvements to the existing reporting tools ensuring at all times, that the business has access to the most relevant and accurate data
- Implement tools that automate the dissemination of data across the business as appropriate
- Provide key stakeholders in Marketing with a complete understanding of the Onsite Customer Journey including the key shopping habits of different customer groups
- Provide regular reporting on key marketing channels as well as analysis assessing the performance of both offline and online campaign initiatives and promotional activity
- Implement a robust analytics and reporting solution for all mobiles and tablets
- Work on ad hoc reporting requests from the Senior Management Team
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position within a retail environment would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Experience with SAS, SQL and data manipulation with strong experience of data mining large databases and accustomed to using web analytics tools
- Strong computer skills together with an understanding of ecommerce and content management
- Multichannel experience across desktop, mobiles and tablets is preferable
- A degree or similar qualification in Mathematics or Statistics would be advantageous
feelunique.com is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe and one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. After just 7 years of trading, the company's success is unrivalled within the beauty industry. In addition to the fantastic range of products and brands online, feelunique.com also has a hair & beauty salon and 2 beauty stores. Launched in 2005, feelunique.com was founded to meet the increasing requirements of beauty customers to research, review, compare and buy the leading beauty and health products from the comfort of their own home.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Back to Current Vacancies