The customer services team is responsible for delivering customer support by telephone, e-mail and social media, helping to reduce customer issues and create a positive customer experience whilst delivering high levels of first time resolution and customer satisfaction. This role works a rota pattern which equates to 40 hours across 5 days per week between the hours of 8.00am - 8.00pm (8 hours per day).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with fellow team members, other departments and 3rd Party suppliers to deliver upbeat, positive and helpful resolution of customer support questions received through e-mail, phone, live web chat and social media
- Ensure and retain accurate records in Zendesk of all customer communication, ensuring all issues are dealt with through back office applications to provide complete traceability
- Work with the Customer Experience Manager to develop and enhance customer first time resolution and to deliver best in class practices
- Working on delivery issues with carrier partners and where necessary instigating refunds to customers
- The role will involve communicating to customers located in all parts of the world
- Working with Zendesk and internal IT systems to develop dashboards and clear, easy to use systems and reports for immediate issue recognition
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as determined by the Customer Experience Manager, Operations Director, COO or CEO
Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven customer service skills within a customer focused environment (ideally within E-commerce or Beauty, but not essential)
- Experience and understanding of customer confidentiality, processing payments and related security procedures
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills as well as a strong work ethic
- Clear, concise and professional telephone skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Fluency in additional languages would be useful for our business development plans
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong MS Office skills, knowledge of Zendesk would be advantageous
- Fluency in Russian, German, French or Nordic languages in addition to English is essential
feelunique.com is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe and one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. After just 7 years of trading, the company's success is unrivalled within the beauty industry. In addition to the fantastic range of products and brands online, feelunique.com also has a hair & beauty salon and 2 beauty stores. Launched in 2005, feelunique.com was founded to meet the increasing requirements of beauty customers to research, review, compare and buy the leading beauty and health products from the comfort of their own home.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Back to Current Vacancies