The Skincare Routine
- Cleansing is the first and most important step to achieving radiant, glowing, healthy-looking skin. Without cleansing, dead skin remains on the surface clogging the skin and stopping skincare products from penetrating properly.
- The most important cleanse is at night to remove all the impurities, dirt, make-up and pollution your skin has been bombarded with during the day.
- The Organic Pharmacy's star product is the Carrot Butter Cleanser, loved by celebrities and suitable for all skin types.
- Masks treat specific skincare concerns and form an essential part of your routine whatever your skin type. Regular use will reveal bright glowing skin. They should be applied after cleansing according to the directions of use.
- The Organic Pharmacy toners are not like most on the market. Their purpose is not to remove cleansers, but to put back precious actives into the skin as pre-moisture and to tone the skin.
- Toners should not be wiped off but sprayed on to the skin to allow their active ingredients to penetrate and moisturise.
Tip: always apply your Antioxidant Face Gel, Antioxidant Face Serum or moisturiser while the toner is still damp on the skin to allow for maximum penetration.
- Every day your skin is bombarded with cell-damaging toxins and environmental aggressors. We need to actively protect and repair our skin on a daily basis for optimum results.
- To do this we need antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and cell regenerating plant extracts. The Organic Pharmacy blend together highly active concentrated extracts to give you specific results.
- Choose the appropriate repair treatments for your specific concerns.
During the day, our skin loses moisture through being exposed to the sun, wind, air conditioning, pollution and damage through other environmental elements. So it is vital to protect your skin in the morning with the correct moisturiser.
The Organic Pharmacy moisturisers have been developed to restore elasticity, boost collagen production, protect and enrich resulting in beautiful radiant skin.
The Organic Pharmacy do not recommend using a cream moisturiser at night because they interfere with the skin's ability to breathe and eliminate toxins, resulting in congestion, blemishes and puffiness.
Night-time routine: instead of a cream moisturiser, use Antioxidant Gel, Antioxidant Serum and Jasmine Night Conditioner (depending on your skin type and skincare concerns).