The Key Account Manager is responsible for coordinating brand building campaigns for the top 50 brands, focus brands and any exclusive brands as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and develop brand relationships from a Marketing and Sales perspective working on bespoke campaigns with brands.
- Coordinate strategy meetings and follow ups.
- Develop launch plans for new brands ensuring cohesive liaison with the Marketing Communications Manager and the Editorial Director where appropriate.
- Providing timely updates to the Marketing, Buying and Editorial teams in relation to agreed activity.
- Working with the Buying team to advise in relation to stock ordering and delivery arrangements including the chasing of deliveries where applicable, updating the warehouse operations team and providing activity updates.
- Monitoring sales targets and forecasts and reporting back to brands regarding the success / outcome of bespoke Marketing activities.
- Sign off brands and / or products for newsletters and event activity.
- Liaise with the marketing team regarding bespoke activity on a weekly basis.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven exceptional beauty industry experience & excellent commercial acumen.
- Outstanding organisational, accuracy and prioritisation skills including the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic.
- A first class comprehension of the beauty industry, ecommerce and high street retail.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the very highest levels within the beauty industry.
- Computer literate with intermediate or advanced excel skills.
feelunique.com is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe and one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. After just 7 years of trading, the company's success is unrivalled within the beauty industry. In addition to the fantastic range of products and brands online, feelunique.com also has a hair & beauty salon and 2 beauty stores. Launched in 2005, feelunique.com was founded to meet the increasing requirements of beauty customers to research, review, compare and buy the leading beauty and health products from the comfort of their own home.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Current Vacancies